The following learning outcomes come from the Academics chapter in the 2017-18 Catalog.
Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies
- The student will acquire knowledge specializing in biblical studies.
- The student will acquire knowledge specializing in effective Christian ministry.
- The student will integrate broad knowledge in general education for a Christian worldview.
- The student will demonstrate critical thinking skills to resolve issues in contemporary culture through the five-fold ministries of the Church.
- The student will cultivate through spiritual formation convictions, desires, and passions to demonstrate the love of Jesus to people in varied cultures and worldviews.
Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- Biblical Integration: Develop and implement biblically valid models of leadership and evaluate present situations in light of biblical understanding. [Professional]
- Theological Thinking: Embrace sound theology in practical ministry in different contexts in leadership expression and application. [Knowledge; Content]
- Theoretical Engagement: Adapt leadership theory to their Five-fold ministry context with evaluation of the Christian principles within particular leadership theories. [Critical Thinking]
- Social Responsibility: Grasp the principle of the diversity of the Spirit's operation and, consequently, value humility and cooperation with the various Five-Fold callings and communities that provide the complements and contexts for ministry. [Ethical]
- Spiritual Formation: Model the growth process with grace through mission, spiritual disciplines, mentoring, and balanced living. [Communication]
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Students exhibit broad knowledge of data relevant to biblical studies
- Students interpret scripture with theological and academic rigor using appropriate interpretive methodology
- Students reflect biblical principles in personal spiritual growth
- Students integrate Scripture in practical ministry appreciating the roles within the Five-Fold ministry as Great Commission Christians
- Students effectively present the full gospel respecting the local context for the purpose of making disciples through biblical principles
Master of Divinity
- Spiritual and Disciple Making Formation - To provide moral leadership by modeling and mentoring Christian character and practices of missions, evangelism, discipleship, and church growth.
- Servant and Worship Leadership - To serve churches effectively through team ministry
- Biblical Exposition - To interpret and communicate the Bible accurately.
- Christian Theological Heritage - To understand and interpret Christian theological heritage and Assemblies of God polity for the church.
- Interpersonal Skills - To perform pastoral care effectively, with skills in communication and conflict management.
Last Updated: Feb 2, 201