Apply Online - Undergraduate
- SUM General Application
- Pastor Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- General Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Official School Records (download)
- Freshman - If you have never attended college, submit your Official High School Transcripts or proof of GED
- Transfer - If you have attended college, submit both your Official High School Transcript or GED and your previous college's Official College Transcript
Essay (email to email@example.com, please attach as a separate document and include your name and desired cohort at the top.)
The essay should be a 1-page typed, 12-type, and double spaced testimony answering three questions:
a) How did I become a Christian?
b) How am I currently serving in my home church?
c) And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me?
- One time non-refundable Application Fee (to pay by card, call 510.567.6174, or mail a check to SUM)
- Admissions Interview