Apply Online - Graduate
- SUM General Application(complete?)
- Pastor Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Educator Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Official College Transcripts from CHEA Accredited Institution (download)
- Essay (email to email@example.com)
The essay should be a 1-page typed testimony answering three questions:
a) How did I become a Christian?
b) How am I currently serving in my home church?
c) And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me?
- One time non-refundable Application Fee (to pay by card, call 510.567.6174, or mail a check to SUM)
- Admissions Interview